Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Camp so far= pretty awesome

I have to admit it's going a lot smoother than I thought it would. When I first found out we were writing our final drafts in just under three days I thought I wouldn't be able to do it. But the story wrote itself and now I'm chillin getting hyper off of this rockstar energy drink. I lost my Ed Hardy sunglasses today and my bracelet I just bought keeps breaking which is muy triste pero I'm gonna look on the bright side and just finish up this story which I'm having trouble keeping under 300 words. I can't wait till Grady after dark! Even though that homeless dude scarred me, Athens is awesome. A little expensive for me taste but I will revisit that jewelry vendor to buy at least 3 more pieces. :)

1 comment:

  1. u got that right bout gettin hyper off these energy drinks!!! xD im not goin to b able to sleep 2night

    ReplyDelete